We’re hiring a Paid Search Manager @ Havas Media Brussels – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/10919061. Feel free to forward this to the right person
Havas Media Brussels is hiring a Paid Search Manager who will be responsible for strategy, execution, and growth of its paid search marketing campaigns. The qualified candidate will have 3-5 years of SEMexperience, preferably in lead generation or other direct response environment.
The ideal candidate must possess a keen understanding of automotive and finance business, with a strong background in pay-per-click (PPC) management. This role requires the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level, touching all aspects of the search marketing roadmap including keyword management, creation of campaign messaging, bidding strategies, creative testing, and analytics.
This position is based at the Brussel office and reports to the Head of Performance.
- Act as a Paid Search business manager of the paid search engine marketing channel. Manage the channel by tracking, reporting, and analyzing all PPC initiatives and campaigns; responsible for forecasting and budgeting of channel. Taking the lead in the SEA team.
- Become a “product expert” in our industry, understand the hot issues and new developments, and create an associated keyword expansion roadmap, working with the Product Marketing team to develop relevant ads and landing page content.
- Develop near and long-term PPC account strategies, roadmaps and execute day-to-day tactics that increase revenue, site traffic, conversion and margins.
- Identify and report on key performance indicators, and opportunities for improvement on a regular basis.
- Day-to-day management and execution of search marketing campaigns including the campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review, and optimization of paid search campaigns.
- Performance analysis, bid management, keyword expansions, creative/landing page testing, and general campaign optimization
- Identify and evaluate new opportunities in Paid Search to develop
- Analyze metric data and provide actionable recommendations for campaign optimization
- Prepare and present recurring Paid Search reports as required
- Manage and prioritize multiple online marketing projects simultaneously
- Lead with team members on SEM/Online Marketing process improvement
- Drive continued innovation and best practice implementation, regularly sharing your knowledge with the Paid Search team and others.
- Integrate strategies and recommendations into other active marketing channels such as Display, Social, Affiliation; Email Marketing and diigital media.
- Salary according to your experience in Paid Search
- Company car + fuel card
- Smart phone (Iphone/S3) + Mobistar abbo
- Meal vouchers
- Group insurance
Desired Skills and Experience
Knowledge & Skills
- 3+ years experience managing paid search programs
- Should hold some combination of the following certifications: Google Adwords Certification, Google Analytics Certification, etc.
- Requires hands-on knowledge of best practices in SEM and a proven track-record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint
- Exceptional copy writing and editorial skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets
- Proficiency in MS Office – especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- An organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality of results
- A self-motivated individual; a good team player
- Takes accountability and ownership of his/her own work
Deserve extra plus points if you have this experience …
- Experience in the lead generation and/or online performance space a plus
- Experience with third-party SEM tools (e.g. Doubleclick Search, Marin, Kenshoo) a plus
- Experience with Ad Networks, Display, Affiliate Management a plus
- Fundamental knowledge and experience with web analytical tools and interfaces, i.e. Coremetrics, Webtrends, Google Analytics is a plus
- Web platform experience including content management and e-commerce systems is a plus
- Experience in SEO is a plus