If you do want the key highlights:
- The majority of marketers hardly sponsors festivals.
- Festival sponsoring is considered as a powerful communication tool (73%), but marketers debate about whether or not festival sponsoring generates competitive advantage (50%).
- 80% find it difficult to measure the Return On Investment of festival sponsoring.
- The typical festival visitor is a male hipster between 18 and 24 years old who is a budget conscious and ethically responsible music and beer lover and visits on average 2 times per year a festival.
- Free gadgets and festival services like battery chargers have the most impact (78%).
- Nice to know: Marketers prefer Rock Werchter over Tomorrowland!